Saturday

Story of a soldier...

Although I am a positive person, sometimes a feeling of regret captures my soul. Regret for the childhood that has passed so quickly. Some days I feel old, although I'm just 21. I feel like I was dropped as a young adult in this world. I feel like I haven't done anything, I want to do something big, something to be remembered and I have some plans but they have been pulled back by some circumstances. I feel like time has become an enemy...a formidable cloud of sadness covers my soul...but then suddenly A GREAT POWER BURSTS in my heart, reminding me that I am strong, so strong I can achieve anything. Then the regrets become sparks of willpower, the cloud of sadness starts to pour ambition on the ground of my heart and that ambition travels through my veins and fills my body with the energy I need to move on...go forward...like a soldier who rises from his blood after he's been wounded...I wipe my tears and taste their sorrow...it's time to move on soldier !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave you thoughts here