Saturday

Feelings



Good evening. Last time we discussed about the suit of things a person must do, in order to attract what they want, or, in other words, to transform wishes into reality. We treated the first step, wich is thinking at what you wish and now I'm going to talk about step 2: feeling.
    What we have to know first is that the "genie", or the "God" that works for us to make our dreams come true is not the logical mind, it is the subconscious mind and it responses only to feelings. So we use our logical mind to imagine, to create the things that we want in our mind and at the same time we must feel as we have those things, in order to "impress" the subconscious mind, wich is the ultimate power of the Universe. This incredible force has no boundaries, no limit, no obstacles, nothing. It's a scientific law, like gravity, but what it is funny is that gravity is a force based on attraction, too. I won't end this without an example given:
    Let's say you want a car. You think of the car you want, you imagine yourself driving it and the feeling you get is of happines, fulfillment etc. (it depends on every person). Seeing that being in the position of driving that car, you feel good, the subconscious mind is triggered, is woken up ( that's why people say: 'I feel like I'm born again' or ' I feel like I'm living again" when they do something they really enjoy) and starts attracting more of that wich gives that feeling, in this example, driving that car :) . Here it's the tricky part: the subconscious mind does not make the difference between reality and thoughts. And here is the irony: the logical mind attracts the thoughts( because when you think of something you actually attract it in your mind) and the subconscious mind attracts what we call reality, real things. Interesting right?
     Now comes the most difficult part: KILLING THE FEAR. In my opinion fear is the worst enemy of human kind. But we will continue next time, till then I'll read your opinion and answear to your questions. Good night and good life !

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous06:56

    still not enough details, think before you write, your mind just too mixed up. A mentalism like you always get stucked with too many ideas, and it gives a chaos in your mind. I think you need to list the things down first, then give details to it, a mentalism need to spend time to fix their ideas, then you will become big.(joe)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your opinion Joe. :) As for an answer, I think you meant 'mentalist' not 'mentalism', and I'm not trying to be a 'mentalist' or anything else, I'm just sharing my way of thinking, my way of life, which I gained as a result of seeking the truth and the highest in life. I was not afraid to challenge life and get the most of it. I was looking for an universal truth that would answer all the questions of one's life and that would help one to get absolutely what he wants, BECAUSE FROM WHEN I WAS A CHILD I KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING POWERFUL BEHIND THE WALLS OF REALITY, I FELT SOMETHING, A SPECIAL FEELING which I know you too and everyone has it, a feeling of power to achieve anything. I explored and focused on that and led me to amazing people and amazing experiences but to bad things as also. I grew up in a very poor country and I had a rough childhood therefor, I needed answers and I found them. All I'm writing is from experience converted in scientific explanation given to me by others and I'm grateful to them and I want to pass on this knowledge to everyone so that everyone finds the answer to their questions which I had, at a certain moment.
    Best wishes Joe, I'm open for any other suggestions you may have :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous05:11

    sorry that i might been too caustic. I am kinda interesting about your ideas. and I wish you could continue telling about it. anyway, you were telling the fact: minds can attract things. but it is not always working. find out more about it, and tell us more.

    ReplyDelete

Leave you thoughts here