Tuesday

Competition

      I don't know about you, but I am so keen on competition ! I love to compete in any way possible. I don't hesitate to join every competition which occurs. It can be a sports competition, a business competition, a career competition etc. And it's not about winning or losing, it's about the courage and power to defeat your weakness and give the best of you until you break all your limits. We are an unlimited source of energy and our possibilities are infinite, is just that we are not motivated to use them.  There are 2 situations which  motivate us to break the boundaries of our potential:
1.When our life is in danger and we do things which we never think we could do, in order to save ourselves 
2. In a COMPETITION, where our ego and reputation is on the line
       Of course, there is a risk of taking it too seriously and do things we would regret them later. I don't let myself get carried away and stay on the ground. Actually, I don't even compete against other individuals, I compete against me, because the hardest competitor we can have is ourselves. Compete to get the ultimate of you, and enjoy to be part of a competition, where you show yourself who you truly are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave you thoughts here