Monday

'Joy wouldn't feel so good if it weren't for pain...'

   I met, throughout my life, very rich people, with a good social life but even so, they were unhappy, and had no energy of life. I also met very poor people, with broken families, but I swear I had never seen anyone else loving and appreciating  life as much as they did. However, I could see the pain in their eyes...but it was that pain which made them so 'special', it was like they could do everything better than anyone in this world, because they were aware of their inner strength, as they had turned to it, in order to pass the difficulties. I went trough such experience and not only once...At first you feel like dying, but if you seek for that inner strength and don't give  up you will be 'rewarded'. The idea is that we all possess that inner strength, but we are not aware of it,  we don't know it is there, if we never had to use it. As we go through a hard experience, and we get over it, we say:"Oh, I'm so strong if I survived that tremendous pain...if I did that I can do anything." and it is true...
       It's all about convincing your brain that you possess an amazing source of power. What needs to be mentioned it's that we don't have to suffer to become aware of our inner strength...we could just really believe it with all our heart and have the boldness to do act accordingly. Always remember you are an infinite source of energy, although you may reject the idea.

       Thank u for reading my blog, I hope it helps you in your life ! Love u all, waiting for you opinion :*  !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave you thoughts here